Mon, 27 Mar|
London Irish Centre (Camden)
The Irish Pensioner's Choir
Join us for a rehearsal, and learn to sing your heart our with Rory!
Time & Location
27 Mar 2023, 12:00 – 14:00
London Irish Centre (Camden), 50-52 Camden Square, London NW1 9XB, UK
About the event
The Irish Pensioners' Choir is an excellent way of meeting people from within the Irish-in-Britain community. It not only gives individuals a chance to perform some wonderful Irish music classics, but to connect socially with those of a similar age.
Choir Membership is open to all Irish Emigrants in Britain (including 2nd and 3rd generation families) aged 55+.
There are a few commitments which will be required from you in order to join the choir:
- There is a £2.50 fee per session which covers admin costs and provides refreshments at choir meetings. This can be paid here on paid cash/card in the session.
- You should try to regularly attend meetings/rehearsals once every two weeks on a Monday. (Bank Holidays and national events are observed and can alter the schedule.)
- Be willing to perform to a variety of audiences.
- Have a passion for Irish music.
- Be welcoming and respectful of other members regardless of race, gender, sexuality, ability and ethnicity.
So please come along! We'd love to have you there!
- Ticket type
Session Admission Fee
This secures you place in at the choir for the upcoming session you've booked.Price£2.50